About Me

My photo
Married to Charles, one daughter, Rebecca

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Me Crafty?

Hello all,
I know this will be hard to believe for some of you, but I was crafty today. Rebecca's preschool has been working on their letters, and each week the kids get to bring something that begins with the letter they are working on for the week. This week is the letter "R", and what do we have that begins with the letter "R"? "R"ebecca. She is going to bring a little "r"obot that she has, and since I decided to be crafty she will also bring this.






Rebecca had 2 choices of material for the "R" and she chose the one with flowers on it. I made a "R" with card stock and used my Microsoft word and made the letter "R", taped it on the material, cut it out, and sewed it to an old white shirt that she had. I asked her how she liked it, and she said "I LOVE IT"!!

It isn't super crafty, but for me it was, because when I try to be crafty it usually ends up in the garbage.


Until next time.

Love,
The Estes

2 comments:

  1. I may start calling you Martha Stewart...love the shirt! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea Darcell! You did a good job! ;)

    ReplyDelete