Last Tuesday was such a beautiful day that Rebecca and I decided that we needed to go outside and enjoy the sunshine. We went for a walk around our neighborhood and just enjoyed being outside. It was a lot of fun for the both of us too enjoy the outdoors. We stomped on leaves, and tried not to step on the cracks of the sidewalk. At one point when Rebecca was jumping on some leaves I noticed that there was a leaf imprint in the sidewalk, so I had to get a picture, because I thought it was so cool. After we got back from our walk I was going to give Becca a bath, when my friend Taya called and wanted to know if we wanted to meet her and her 2 kids at the park. I thought to my self "hmm, give Becca a bath, or go to the park"? I voted for the park. We also met my friend Emma and her 2 kids there as well. They all had a lot of fun. Thanks everyone!!
Enjoy the pictures, and until next time.
Love,
The Estes
Fun pics! Yes, the park was a must for warm days :).
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool about the leaf in the cement! :) Rebecca is growing up so fast--she's soo cute!
ReplyDelete