About Me

My photo
Married to Charles, one daughter, Rebecca

Monday, February 7, 2011

Feeling Nostolgic


Hello everyone,
I came into my computer room today, just like I do everyday, and my screen saver was showing pictures of Rebecca. As I sat down and was looking at the pictures I started to feel a little nostalgic about my "baby" growing up so fast. No, It's not her birthday yet, but whenever I see these pictures I get all sappy. She will be going to school full time next fall, and I am SOOOOO not ready for that. I wonder sometimes if it would be so hard if we could have had more children. I have a feeling the first day of Kindergarten I am going to have a major breakdown.
I am just going to post some random pictures of her
that I like and get all misty eyed as I look at them. I
hope you enjoy them as well.

Until next time,

Love,
The Estes












































No comments:

Post a Comment