I love smoothies. Whenever I have a extra $ I buy one, especially in the summer. Whenever I go to Utah to visit my family I always buy at least one Jamba Juice. A few months ago I was looking online at the Jamba Juice website (While my mouth was watering for one of course), I read that they sell them at grocery stores (in the freezer section with the frozen fruit). I knew they were probably only sold in Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming. I never dreamed I would be able to buy them in North Carolina. At work the other night a lady came to my register with a bag of Jamba Juice. I was so excited!!, but when I got off work to go buy some they were all gone. Today I went to a Wal-Mart Super Center, and found my favorite one Caribbean Passion. I made it when I got home and it tastes sooooooooooooo good!! Just like it was supposed to. Guess where I am going to go every week??? I actually got a recipe off the Jamba Juice web site that I am going to try. I hope it tastes as good. I just had to share because I was so excited!!
Until next time!!
Love,
The Estes
thanks for the heads up on that- i'll definitely get some!
ReplyDeleteYou got me hooked!
ReplyDelete