About Me

My photo
Married to Charles, one daughter, Rebecca

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Celebration

Hello all,
This one will be short, I just wanted to show the picture of Becca and my Mom's birthday cake. I know she is in Heaven, but I started a new tradition last year, in which we will celebrate her birthday even though she is not physically with us anymore. I believe that she is with us in spirit.
It is hard to believe that it has been almost 4 years since she went to Heaven to teach the Gospel to those who didn't have a chance on earth.
I miss her sooo much, and wish that her and Rebecca could have had more time together. I tell Becca about her and show her pictures, so she knows who she is, and what a great and loving person she was.


Becca licking the beaters and holding the cake.
(I don't know why her mouth is always open)













Until next time,
Love,
The Estes

1 comment:

  1. Love it- keep the tradition going so that one day, Becca will do it with her kids!

    ReplyDelete