About Me

My photo
Married to Charles, one daughter, Rebecca

Monday, May 2, 2011

Me Crafty again?

Hello all,
Do you remember 3 blogs ago about me not being crafty? If you don't, go back to the post called Me crafty? Well I have surprised myself again. I bought Rebecca an Easter dress, but wanted to add to it, but wasn't quite sure what to add. I was talking to my friend Robin, and she suggested adding lace to the dress. I actually sewed the lace on, and I think it turned out nice.
Below are the pictures... #1 is the dress when I bought it ( the picture is actually from the store website), #2 is the dress finished, and #3 is Rebecca in the finished dress.

Until next time,

Love,
The Estes



























































1 comment:

  1. It turned out great and Rebecca looked so cute at church in it- good job!

    ReplyDelete