About Me

My photo
Married to Charles, one daughter, Rebecca

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rebecca outside







Ok, so if Rebecca could live outside 24/7 she would, especially in the summer.



My husband and I bought her a wheelbarrow, with some garden and beach tools.



Yesterday I gave it to her, never dreaming she would want to climb in it (I should have known better) , anyway she fell out and hit her head, she seemed fine, but me being the worry wart about her bonking her head took her to the doctor and all is well. Last night while I was at work (why I have to work I don't know) my husband took her outside, where she payed in the dirt and Charles drew on the sidewalk with chalk. Charles said she dug in the dirt and didn't want to come back in, so they were out there almost 2 hours, and the only way I could get her to bed was to tell her we would go out again tomorrow. Today we went out for about an hour, we would have stayed out there longer, but I had to take a shower and get ready for work



(again, why I have to work I don't know), and she needed a bath. I still can't get her fingernails clean. Oh well Rebecca and her daddy will probably go out again after I go to work. Here are a few pictures of her outside today. I wish she would pose just once in awhile, but I guess she has better things to do. Until next time. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Glad Rebecca is doing okay after the tip over. I guess she is too busy having fun that she doesn't want to look at the camera ;).

    ReplyDelete