About Me

My photo
Married to Charles, one daughter, Rebecca

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter







Easter was fun for Rebecca,
When she woke up, I told her the Easter Bunny had come, and she couldn't wait to go find her basket that was filled with lots of goodies. She got a Ni Hao Kai Lan DVD, whistle that really drives me crazy, so hopefully it will get lost soon, and a little bit of candy. After Church we came home, and I tried to take some pictures of her in her Easter dress,but to no avail, I could not get her to pose. I got a couple of good ones, but was hoping for a few more. After pictures she went to go and look for the Easter eggs that were hidden in the backyard. She found about 14 of them, she loved looking for them. Charles and I agreed not to buy each other anything, but he decided that he would get us a little snow cone machine. Rebecca really likes it and her favorite is cherry.
Charles had to work all day, so on Monday I surprised him by making dinner which was a small ham and baked potatoes. I have never cooked a ham before, so it was a first. He was really surprised that I did that, especially because he would not have to cook.
I am grateful that Jesus Christ died for me and rose again. I know he is there for me always.

1 comment: