Hello everyone,
I know all I ever write about is Rebecca, but she is my only child, so what else could I write about?
There is a lady we know named Katherin, she dated my husbands father before he married my husband's mother. They remained good friends, until my husband's father died. She has kept in touch with Charles, and when she found out 3 years ago that we had a little girl, she has been sending her the cutest stuff! About a week before Easter, she sent Rebecca the sweetest dress with a matching dress for her doll, and a stuffed lamb. Whenever she sends Rebecca a package, we always take pictures of Rebecca and the items she sends.
Rebecca doesn't like to pose for the camera anymore, so it is very hard to get pictures of her sitting still. While I was trying to take some pictures in her dress, she kept running around saying "I'm not gonna sit still, I am going to run around and around." Most of the pictures I took are of her running around. I managed to get a few of her sitting. She is such a funny girl, and is on the go. She has more energy than my husband and I combined. We are so grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing us with her. Enjoy the pictures, and until next time. LOL
Rebecca doesn't like to pose for the camera anymore, so it is very hard to get pictures of her sitting still. While I was trying to take some pictures in her dress, she kept running around saying "I'm not gonna sit still, I am going to run around and around." Most of the pictures I took are of her running around. I managed to get a few of her sitting. She is such a funny girl, and is on the go. She has more energy than my husband and I combined. We are so grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing us with her. Enjoy the pictures, and until next time. LOL
The Estes
She is sooooooo cute, just like her Auntie Nina! I love all the pics. Keep em' coming!
ReplyDelete