About Me

My photo
Married to Charles, one daughter, Rebecca

Friday, June 24, 2011

Hard to believe


Hello all,

Wow, it's hard to believe my baby is '5'!! It has gone by so fast.

She finished her 2nd year at preschool, and gets cuter, smarter, and more lovable everyday. I love it when she learns something new, because she get so excited and wants to do it over and over again.
I keep asking her if she will always be my baby even though she is 5, and she keeps assuring me that she will (which satisfies me for a little while). I wrote in an earlier post that I wasn't ready for her to go to Kindergarten full time, but I guess I will have to get used to it.

This is the 3rd year she has had her Birthday Party at Monkey Joe's. She had about 17 friends, and they all had a blast. We are hoping to get some of her friends together this summer to play at Monkey Joe's again.

Her favorite thing in the world to her right now is "Littlest Pet Shop". Thanks to her cousin Shelby who got her started on them. (Shelby's time for payback will come:)) She had Pet Shop invitations, plates, napkins, cups, and even a Pet Shop Cake.

Until next time,

Love,
The Estes











Becca with Monkey Joe







going down the slides













more sliding














Pet Shop Birthday cake














more cake













The Birthday Girl on her Birthday!! :)




Another one of the Birthday Girl on her Birthday!! :)
























1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is 5 as well! Time sure flies when you are having fun, right?

    ReplyDelete