About Me

My photo
Married to Charles, one daughter, Rebecca

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blog # 2 Thanksgiving

<

Becca and her Pawpaw



















In November my Dad and Sheila came to visit us. Our Church have the kids ages 3-11 put on a music program every year. They sing songs that they have practiced since January, and then they all have a little speaking part. I tried to get Becca to practice her part, but kept saying " no, I'm too scared". I asked her, "Will you do it if Pawpaw would come"? "She said "Yes, yes, yes".
We talked to my Dad on the phone a couple of times, and he said that he and Sheila would try to come. A couple of days later after I dropped off Becca at School, there was a message on our answering machine from my dad, saying to call him. I called him back and he said that they were coming. I was so excited!! When I went to go pick up Becca, I told her and she started jumping up and down with excitement.

When they were here Becca had so much fun jumping and crawling all over Pawpaw. We didn't go anywhere since Charles and I both had to work. It was nice just having them here!! We were sad they had to leave.

For Thanksgiving Charles and I both had to work that day, so we didn't go anywhere. Charles worked from 7-11:30, and I worked 12-4. We just met in the parking lot and I gave him Rebecca, so he could go home and start the turkey and his Deviled egss (which are delicious!!), and the 3 of us had a quiet dinner.

We hope you all had a nice Thanksgivng as well. We have a lot to be thankful for.

More blogs to folllow, so keep an eye out.

Until next time,

The Estes

No comments:

Post a Comment