I had what I wanted to write all in my head yesterday, and even had it written on this blog. I pushed "publish post" and it said "error on page" and erased it all (ugh). Now I can't remember what I said.
The first pictures are of Rebecca on her second day of Pre-School, she goes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this year, and she loves it. I didn't get any pictures the first day, because she was crying, since she didn't want to go to school. But once we got in the car, and went to her class, she was fine. Sometimes when I get up in the morning to go to school, she says that she doesn't want to go, because she is too tired. I try to tell her that if she would got to bed at a decent hour, she wouldn't be so tired. She has never been a good sleeper, but we love her anyway:)
A parent from her preschool is holding a soccer camp for kids ages 4-6, and these
are some pictures of her first practice. She is so cute, the coaches tell her to kick the ball, and she will just barely tap the ball. I'm sure with a few more practices she will get the hang of it. She is fun to watch.
Enjoy the pictures!!
Soccer huh? Don't forget Volleyball! :)
ReplyDeleteThey don't offer Volleyball at this age I want her to learn though!
ReplyDelete