About Me

My photo
Married to Charles, one daughter, Rebecca

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Mom





I stole an idea from a friend.... She has a brother who died and she makes him a cake every year on his birthday. I liked her idea and decided I would do the same for my Mom. March 25 is her birthday. I picked up Rebecca from Preschool and we came home and made her a cake together. It was fun. An artist I am not, but it is the thought that counts. We sang happy birthday and had a nice dinner.
Love and miss you Mom!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Now I think I'll steal it from you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :). Here's to our family who are celebrating on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Darcell that is so special that you did that for your mom. Very cute cake! Yellow her favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how to make me cry! Great idea so that Rebecca remembers her Grandma.

    ReplyDelete