About Me

My photo
Married to Charles, one daughter, Rebecca

Monday, January 25, 2010

Rebecca's Christmas Concert 2009



Rebecca's Preschool put on a Christmas concert. Her class made sheep hats. All the kids were so cute, especially "Rebecca", she was up there just singing away. I was such a proud Mom.
I am glad that she loves preschool.
Her preschool didn't have a big Christmas Party with games and treats, they just asked that we bring canned food for some families who needed it. I thought this was a great idea, since I think there is too much commercialism on Christmas these days.

I am glad we decided on this preschool. Her teachers are so good with her and she is doing so well. On the days she goes to preschool she is so excited to go that she wants to leave as soon as she is ready, but we still have about 30 minutes before we leave. She is so funny. I love her so much, and miss her when she is at preschool, but she is excited to see me when I come to pick her up.

Until next time.....
Love,
The Estes

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca is so cute! I hope you guys get to come to Utah soon!

    ReplyDelete