I a still trying to figure out how to write on my blogs. I was going to add this section of my blog on the same one as the "Pumpkin Patch", but couldn't figure out where to put the pictures where I wanted them, so I decided to just write another blog.
After the pumpkin patch some of us went to a park that was close by to have a picnic and to let the kids run off some of their energy.
Rebecca usually likes to swing, but this park doesn't have any. Instead it has a elephant and a toucan that you sway back and forth on. It also has a bunch of slides and bars to climb on. Rebecca had so much fun climbing, and going down the slides, and she was fun to watch. Here are some of the pictures of her at the park, enjoy!!
Until Next time,
Love,
The Estes
Oh Mommy, he's so cute!!
Fun pictures! And I wish the weather would come back where we could wear shorts again....
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! Jaxen loves the slide too. It's his favorite. he just started being brave enough to go down the twisty tube slide. It's so fun to watch them grow.
ReplyDeleteGotta love that girl!
ReplyDelete