About Me

My photo
Married to Charles, one daughter, Rebecca

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rebecca's Party @ Monkey Joe's

On June 19, 2009 we celebrated Rebecca's 3rd Birthday at a place called Monkey Joe's. It has a bunch of inflatable toys to jump, slide, and crawl through. As you can see Charles and I went down a few times.







Rebecca had about 10 friends come, where they all had a great time. Rebecca was so excited to meet Monkey Joe himself.

(Mommy and Becca)












(Daddy and Becca) The look on her face is priceless. It was a scared and having fun at the same time kind of look.




(I asked her for about a month, what kind of cake she wanted and she never wavered saying, she wanted a chocolate Tinkerbell cake)










(Becca and Monkey Joe)
It looked like everyone had a great time. Becca loved all her presents. We came home, and she had to play with them all. Thank you everyone who came, and for the gifts.
We Love You Becca.
Until next time, LOL
The Estes
P.S. I hope eveyone can tell what caption goes with what picture, when I wrote it each caption was by the picture, but when you look at it and read it, they don't match up. So sorry~~
Darcell

No comments:

Post a Comment