About Me

My photo
Married to Charles, one daughter, Rebecca

Monday, June 8, 2009

Rebecca









Rebecca loves her stickers.

Charles and Rebecca were playing in the living room while I was on the computer, and all of a sudden she comes to me and says

"Mommy look".

She had stickers everywhere. Rebecca thought it was pretty funny. (So did we)










A couple of Sundays ago I was getting ready for church, and she was in her room, all of a sudden she started fake crying. Charles asked her what was wrong and she said "I want Mommy", Charles told her I was in the bathroom, and she said "Take me to her." We both just started to laugh because the bathroom is only about 10 steps for her. We gave her a little slack, because we know she had just woke up about 15 minutes ago, and she is not always happy when she wakes up. (She never fails to give us a good laugh).
(The first picture at the top is Rebecca in her favorite place (outside) playing hopscotch).

Until next time.
LOL
Darcell







1 comment: